forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Monday, January 02, 2006

I have once again been convinced to try new technology and expand the already diverse and busy life of me(It really wasn't that hard to convince me). I think I will start off a little slow with this and not get too personal or opinionated. I know those who know me that will eventually read this will be counting the minutes until that is a voided comment.
What will happen in 2006? What will be the goals and anticipated results? That will only be seen on January 1,2007. Isn't life exciting? It certainly is. I had recently had chats with friends and acquaintances about our retrospective of 2005. Some said they had a great year and had substantial reasons for this response, while others, had a rather disappointing and negative response. This began me pondering why people do not see the most obvious things and continue to make mystery of nothing. Shall we say not seeing the forest for the trees? I know someone has created this line, if anyone knows whom, I would be interested to discover it. I feel; however, that I can use it without repercussions (since I have not claimed it my own invention).
I hope all of you have a forest to stroll in, and a garden in which you may rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Hey there! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

Your first post is as thoughtful as it is thought-provoking. Can't wait to read more!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home