forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Desk IS CLEAN...for now

Well, I have spent the day 'cleaning' my desk. Why do I keep this stuff? I continue to come across articles, advertisements, notes, whatever. I read them after holding on to them for months and go, "What was I keeping this for?" I guess I have come to conclude that I am an information hound, and it is a sickness... There must be a therapy group for that somewhere. There is for everything else.
So, why am I cleaning mundane and meaningless material when I have a free day? Good question to ask myself. Inevitably, I know that if I don’t do it now it will stay like that until the next break and it will take me twice as long to clean it. Instead of part of one day…several perhaps. It is all exponential. Ohh I did a math analogy…good for me (patting self on back). I have jumped into the New Year with ‘doing’.
That is it for now. I just needed to say, “MY DESK IS READY FOR THE NEXT DISASTER” ;0 )

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a messy desk!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home