forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Thursday, January 12, 2006

First week back- and already flack ( see it even rhymes)

Wow! I survived my first week back to work. I know that may be a poor excuse for not blogging, but you know …it is just one of those things. I have to say that when a person gets away from a situation/ routine, it becomes evident how much the everyday can affect a person. It’s weird that it is usually a negative affect. Things that are trivial become bigger and bigger. Situations, which on a regular day seem harmless, become catastrophes. People who regularly you don’t mind or even enjoy being around; you want to kill. These are the pre-break thoughts. A Jekyl and Hyde scenario shall we say.

I wonder what endorphins or chemical imbalances cause us to change our perspective. This could be a breakthrough to stop those leaders who want to kick some ass. If we could give them a different perspective, maybe they wouldn’t go to war. However, I digress.
My week of work was pretty good. I like the fact that I need 2/3 less preparation time. So, why no blogging? Well, I had thoughts of many things to write, but they weren’t witty, or interesting. I guess I just thought and it didn’t get down onto the blog. I am a thinker, you know.

It has been an odd 2006 so far. ..not bad so much, just weird.

Did I have revelations? Well, I am working on that. I am not sure if they were that so much as different perspectives due to situations and conversations. I guess that has been utmost on my mind. How people think of things. It really creates all sorts of havoc if two people do not have the same viewpoint. It has become more evident recently. Who knows maybe I have just been paying more attention.

Well, That is it. That is the ramble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Well, I think it is highly unusual for two people to share the same view point, myself. It's delightful when it happens... precisely because it is so rare.

Dunno what happens when we leave work for a while and come back... But I agree with you about it giving perspective.

See? We have the same view point! Delicious, isn't it?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home