forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Friday, January 27, 2006

election and no fun

Finally, I can write a blog once again. Somehow, I feel I am talking to myself. Mmm I guess that isn’t too much from the usual.

This last week was a little traumatic with the election and all. Do I see a Red, White, and Blue Maple Leaf? That would be the name Harper. Oh look I think his lips are attached to someone’s a… Oh! no sorry, my mistake. I guess I need to be happy in the fact that we are allowed the choice to elect any…uh person into office. Not my first choice of words, but this is a public forum. I don’t want the guys in the black suits and glasses picking me up …oh sorry that is the U.S. – Such an influence.


Work, work, work. I promised myself that I would have some fun in the New Year, and not be consumed by that 4-letter word. Well, I can’t say that I have had much luck. I just seem to get through the week in exhaustion and then collapse on the weekends. I have been pondering this problem for some time now.
So, what is the remedy? If anyone is reading this…advice? Somehow, I feel I am talking to myself.


That is all the enlightenment I can muster for one night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

No, you're not talking to yourself! I've been checking in on your blog waiting for a new post for what seems like ages!

Not sure I have any words of advice... though I like what you said about work being a 4-letter word. Indeed!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who was it that said the representative parliament system actually worked?!?

Re: Work problem - easy - say "no" to new projects, and streamline your other obligations - stop overcommitting so much! :p

You knew it was coming, so stop rolling your eyes....

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home