forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Back from where? From nowhere...

Hello fellow bloggers.

It has been so long since I wrote that maybe I have forgotten how to do it.

MMM no. I still have enough rant in me to write.


I have to say that life gives all sorts of twists and turns and even for someone like me who takes things in stride very easily. Sometimes, I get broadsided. WHaM ! Didn't see that coming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home