forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Saturday, June 02, 2007

check out my travel blog

Hi bloggers,


Travelling Europe. Check out the Break Free Europe blog from my home page for some fun and frolic!!!!
Hope all is well in blogger land.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice post. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for the
time and effort you spend for keeping blog lively and attractive and that
makes it worth visiting and re-visiting.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home