forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What can I say?


I feel the need to write a blog. I just think my wittiness is not at its full force as of late. I think this fast rat race is knawing at me. Where is the happy go lucky person…oh wait! that isn’t me that was Laura on Little House on the Prairie. Hahaha !My mistake.

Anywho, what was I getting at. I guess nothing. I am at a loss for words. Wow!
I don’t have any interesting stories or viewpoints to share. Have I lost my senses?
Maybe it is time for bed. I bet I will think up something really good right when I am going to sleep and then I will be too lazy to get up and record it. I may be bigger than Plato or Aristotle … if I could just remember what I thought.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, who is the plato person that keeps getting mentioned.......

7:21 AM  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Susie - he's the guy in the barber's chair who, when you crank on the wheel behind his back, grows green, blue, yellow or red hair.

No... wait... that's Play-Doh. Sorry, never mind. Continue...

12:46 PM  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

You either loved it or hated it, but Little House had some strong messages about balanced family and community living.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

I understand where you are coming from... I think we all hit the Blog-wall from time to time!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

If Susie's here, it must be a great blog. More! More!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home