forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Friday, October 27, 2006

I'M Blind!!!

No not really!! I have just gotten a new monitor and wow, it is like the supernova of monitors. I think my retinas are scorched. Not to mention...when did I get the large print version. Wow, a few inches really do make a difference.
Well, I have been trying to make an appearance on here, but it has just been nuts at work!!
So, I have some random observations because that is all my shriveled tired brain can pump out tonight.

When people see you are struggling with something, why do others (we will call them the idiot masses) go out of their way to get in your way and make sure you are really hooped?

When you have too much to do, why do people at work volunteer you for more work?

I have noticed that I am part Ursa (that’s bear – Yogi or Bubba –Oh! Oh! I wanna be Smokie) because I feel like eating all the time and sleeping for about 6 months. We will forget about the butt plug…uhh wait a minute scratch that comment otherwise that may go a whole other direction.

My exhaustion is inextricably connected to how little patience I have which is in turn connected to how much restraint I have of telling someone to (^%(#^%@(#(@# … and have a nice day. I think that is a good balance.

Coffee mmmmmm coffee goood
Ok I think I am getting delirious…must go to bed.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.S. Ok delirious but anal retentive…looking up ‘spell check’ and Smokie was flagged…the suggestion -skokie…what the hell is a skokie. Someone was really drunk or stoned that day. Gotta luv that Windows…

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the persons who did spell check for blogger are definetely on crack

11:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

OK... um... butt plugs and comments about what a difference a few inches makes? Oy vey! I guess you ARE enjoying that new monitor!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Since I'm anal-retentive, does it have a hyphen? Or is it just anal retentive?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Damn... S. you beat me to the "few inches" comment.

What's that about going blind?

4:05 AM  
Blogger wthenrest said...

Thanks sus I knew you would see it my way

S- well some enjoyment is necessary :p

Fred: It is what-ever you would like it to be but you can just be anal or you can be retentive ...they are both adjectives so I don't think the dash is necessary ...

T= those fwe inches can make you blind :0)

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home