forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Saturday, September 23, 2006

my fall trees

 
ahhh the beauty of Autumn!! If you don't love the cold... you gotta love the color!! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Our fall means no rain and five degrees lower in the morning. No color.

It's pretty boring.

4:49 PM  
Blogger imfunnytoo said...

Wow...I miss fall...I do...

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl
i need your email addy for the invite to the hot blogger site

7:23 PM  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

"Well, winter is a-comin' and a chill is in the breeze

My pirate days are over once the river starts to freeze

I'll be back in springtime, but now I've got to go

I hear there's lots of plunderin' down in New Mexico!"

Name that tune?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home