forestforthetrees

I don't run, I walk. I don't eat, I dine. I don't rest, I luxuriate. I don't eat worms ,but I do eat snails.For everything I don't do, I do twice as much.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nothing is too profound to think about. Most things are too shallow to say. If people did more than what they say, more things would be accomplished- peace

Monday, March 20, 2006

What to be or what not to be...too many questions

I haven’t really been inspired to write a blog recently. I am not sure of the reason. I guess I could chalk it up to semester end; it is busy; I am exhausted; I haven’t had time. All those sound reasonable, but they are also the same ‘excuses’ I use for everything. This somehow, to me anyway, makes them less sound.

So, why have I not been posting. I still haven’t figured that out. Along with the rest of my life, I am in a “ What am I doing?” state. I get into those quite often. This of course goes with the hand in hand “What do I want to do?” state. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up …go figure.

I know this questioning part is because I have had to deal with management all week (hence the exhaustion). It would be a normal endeavour if it weren’t like banging your head up against a brick wall (I can show you the pattern on my forehead). I know I shouldn’t allow that to alter me from the path I am on, but it raises those inklings of if I am doing what I really want to be doing. I don’t think I am easily persuaded to change if I am decided on something. Some even say I am stubborn. I can’t see it… :0)

So, back to not posting. Perhaps I am in a cerebral state, and I often am, that doesn’t register to the fingers. I had some wonderful thoughts just as I was slumbering a few nights ago and thought, “Oh that is pretty good. I will remember that for the morning.” Well, we all know that didn’t happen. It was something about envy…It related to another part of the week. That is all I can recall.


Back to corrections….

4 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

I think we've all been in this place you speak of. Some of us, more often and for longer duration than others *sheepish grin*. What it comes down to - especially with respect to posting - sometimes we just don't feel like doing it, and that's fine. Blogging isn't like going to work. If you don't post, perhaps your friends wonder where you're at, but really... your blogging friends, or some of them, know you in "real life" so I doubt there's a whole lot of worry there!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I get like that about blogging sometimes and have almost given it up once or twice.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

I understand where you are coming from. Having said that, it is nice to have you back!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given your typical frentic pace in life, I'm usually pretty surprised that you don't normally take more time for yourself.

Take it easy...the blog will be here....even if you decide you need an extended hiatus....you know, we could just hit up the next Conference for L2A in May? (Although I have to confess I don't speak Polish....should we talk to the stan-in-ator?) Or I think there's one in Indiana in the next couple weeks?

Take some time and recharge!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home